Friday 5 August 2011

August of 1995..

It was August of 1995, a very important time of my life which decided the direction in which my life would move ahead. I had cleared the state level engineering entrance exam and in the counselling chose to study Electrical and Electronics Engineering at REC Warangal (now NIT Warangal).

We all prospective students had lined up in a queue and i met someone, my first friend of REC Warangal, we both chose REC Warangal that day during the counselling, this person chose Mechanical Engineering. We went on to be great buddy in college, he was my room mate in the hostel 8-3-14. His name is Gaurav Gupta. And the best part is that we are still best of friends till today and in continuous touch..although after gap of few years.

When i write next time i will go down the memory lane and write the next episode from my memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment