Tuesday 16 August 2011

Batchmates @ NITW 1995

Slowly i was getting to know the new batch mates. There were 26 seat from UP, so there were 26 guys and i was getting to know them bit by bit while the ragging went on for almost a month. I will try to list down the names of my batch mates and see if my fundae are still tight as seniors used to call during the ragging:
1) Anupam Srivastava
2) Shantanu Porwal
3) Jaideep Banerjee
4) Phani Bhushan Dhar
5) Ashwini Dahiya
6) Shiwanshu Singh
7) Madhur Srivastava
8) Gaurav Gupta
9) Sharad Trivedi
10) Jyoti Prakash Biswas
11) Shyamal Adhikari
12) Satyendra Singh
13) Bhatnagar
14) Bijay Singh
15) Apoorva Kunwar
16) Arun Singh
17) Ram Ashray
18) Rahul Gupta
19) PPT

So my fundae doesnt look to be tight any more..i am unable to recall all my batchmates in 2 mins ..never mind i will recall the rest of the names and present the full list of 26 batchmates in my next post.

1 comment: